This handy ADA & Federal Law Information Card assists you in showing others (particularly airlines and public areas that are not familiar with the ADA and Federal Law) providing a short, basic overview of the ADA access.
The Package of 25 Service Dog Info Cards contain contact and access information. They are printed on both sides using heavy high quality card stock paper. They are not laminated.
Service Dogs: A person must be legally disabled and their dog must perform a task for them. The handler has public access rights with a Service Dog and they are protected under Federal ADA Law, and are allowed access to public property with their Service Dog.
Perfect for helping others understand your rights as a disabled handler of a service dog.
- 25 ADA / Federal Law Service Dog Information Cards. Let people know your rights Give them a Information Card.
- States the only two questions businesses may ask about your Service Dog
- Approximate size: 2.5" x 3.75”
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. We're confident you'll be happy with your order.
- Small Family Owned US Business ActiveDogs
- Informative Cards
- Product Line: